IDENTITY OF THE PROCESSOR: Nice Emotion, S.L. is responsible for the processing of personal data. (hereinafter TUCANTEX)
Registered Office: Calle Rubio i Lluch 4, 08034 Barcelona, Spain.
Telephone: (+34) 658 812 945
Purpose of Treatment
TUCANTEX will treat the information provided by the USER with different purposes, depending on the way the data is collected:
- Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between TUCANTEX and the USER.
- Provide the services requested by the USER.
- Manage the candidacies in the personnel selection processes if the USER registers in job offers through this WEBSITE.
- Manage, administer, provide, expand and improve the services to which the USER has decided to subscribe or register.
- Adapt these services to improve their quality for the USER. – To design new services related to the previous ones.
- To carry out statistical studies that allow for the design of improvements in the services provided.
- Send information required by the USER or to which it has subscribed (e.g. Newsletter).
- Send information about modifications in the products or services contracted by the USER.
- Send information about new products, similar to those originally contracted or that could be of interest by any means, including electronic, even when the commercial relationship established between TUCANTEX and the USER ends.
The USER consents to the processing of his/her data for the purposes described, without prejudice to his/her right to revoke said consent by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying him/herself as a USER of the WEBSITE and specifying his/her request or, where applicable, by ticking the box provided for this purpose on the form itself.
Mandatory or Optional Nature of the Information Requested
The obligatory data of each form will be identified as such in the form itself. The refusal to provide such information will prevent the service requested by the USER from becoming effective.
The personal data provided will be kept for the period necessary to manage your query, suggestion, complaint or claim, as well as for the provision of the service requested or the development of the contractual relationship established between you and TUCANTEX. Once this has been completed, they will be kept for the corresponding period of time in order to comply with legal obligations or for as long as a judge or court may require it. In the case of subscriptions to electronic newsletters, the data will be processed as long as you do not revoke your consent or oppose the processing. In connection with the sending of curriculum vitae, it will be processed for two years unless you revoke your consent or object to the processing.
Legitimation of the Processing of Personal Data
Legitimation for the processing of data is based on the execution of a contract signed between you and TUCANTEX for the provision of the service requested and the consent given through the completion of the forms enabled on the web.
The personal data obtained through the different contact forms or through electronic mail, post or telephone, will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfillment of the expressed purpose(s), in the cases foreseen by Law, as well as in the specific cases, of which the User is expressly informed.
Commitments of the USER
The USER guarantees that he/she is over 14 years of age and that the information provided is accurate and truthful. The USER undertakes to inform TUCANTEX of any modification to the information provided by means of an e-mail to the address email@example.com, identifying itself as USER of the WEBSITE and specifying the information that must be modified.
Likewise, the USER undertakes to keep the passwords and identification codes secret and to inform TUCANTEX as soon as possible in the event of loss, theft or unauthorised access. In the absence of such communication, TUCANTEX shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use by unauthorised third parties of such passwords and identification codes.
Third Party Data Provided by the USER
In the event that the USER provides personal data of third parties for any purpose, it guarantees having previously informed those affected and having obtained their consent for the communication of their data to TUCANTEX. The USER guarantees that those affected are over 14 years of age and that the information provided is accurate and truthful.
TUCANTEX will contrast the consent of those affected through a first e-mail with non-commercial content in which the verification of the consent granted in their name by the USER will be requested.
In the event of liability arising from a breach of these conditions by the USER, shall be liable for the consequences of such breach.
In addition to those cookies strictly necessary for web browsing, such as session cookies, this website may use its own and third party analytical and advertising cookies (Google Analytics services), which allow the information to be stored in the user’s browser, which may be retrieved on subsequent visits.
Cookies will not be installed on your computer until you demonstrate your willingness to browse the website through one of the following actions:
- To remain in the Web more than 20 seconds.
- To move vertically by the Web.
- To click in any point or link of the Web.
In any case, the USER may prevent the installation of cookies or delete those that have already been installed, through the configuration of your browser, as well as through the use of specific applications. However, TUCANTEX is not responsible for the deactivation of these prevents the proper functioning of the page. The information obtained is totally anonymous, and in no case can it be associated with a specific and identified user.
These are the instructions for configuring cookies in the main browsers:
- Chrome: Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content configuration. For more information, you can consult the Google support or the browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult the Microsoft support or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can refer to Apple Support or Browser Help.
Rights of the Users
The interested party of the personal data, in any case will be able to exercise the rights that assist him, in agreement with the RGPD (General Regulation of Protection of Data), and that they are:
- The right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Right to request rectification or deletion.
- Right to request limitation of processing.
- Right to oppose processing.
- Right to data portability.
The USER must specify which of these rights is requested to be satisfied and, in turn, must be accompanied by a photocopy of the DNI or equivalent identification document. If you are acting through a representative, legal or voluntary, you must also provide a document that accredits your representation and a document that identifies you. The interested party may exercise these rights by means of a request accompanied by a photocopy of his or her National Identity Document, in which he or she must specify which of these he or she wishes to be satisfied, sent to Calle Rubio i Lluch 4, 08034 Barcelona or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, in the event that your right to the protection of personal data is considered to have been violated, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
TUCANTEX, has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or the physical or natural environment. However, the USER must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.